BlueStone.com is India’s Leading Online Jewellery Destination that showcases high-quality fine jewellery with strikingly exquisite designs. Founded in 2011 with the intent of providing exquisite gold and diamond jewellery to the Indian consumer at affordable prices, Bluestone houses exquisite pieces of jewellery, designed to appeal to people with unique tastes. One of the first companies to serve the online elite, Bluestone aims at revolutionizing the Jewellery and lifestyle e-Commerce in India with its firm focus on affordability, quality, and user experience.
It aims at revolutionizing real jewellery and lifestyle scenario in India with a firm focus on craftsmanship, quality, and user experience. In a short span of time BlueStone has built a large family of loyal consumers in India and abroad.
It houses more than 4000 unique designs for you to choose from. All these designs are crafted to perfection with utmost care giving you the flexibility to customize the product’s gold purity and color or diamond clarity to suit your needs.
With an in-house award-winning design team that pays great attention to detail, each of its products is a symbol of perfection. With cutting-edge innovation and the latest technology usage, we make sure the brilliance is well reflected in all our jewellery.
BlueStone offers some of the industry’s first options to our customers. Right from the 30-Day Money Back Policy, Certified Jewellery, and Lifetime Exchange, one can get the ease of experiencing luxury shopping from the comfort of your home with our special Try At Home service.
- 3x year-on-year growth
- Total funding of $30 million from Accel, Kalaari, Saama Capital, IvyCap Ventures, Dragoneer, Mr. Ratan Tata, and Ms. Meena Ganesh
- 5,000+ exclusive designs across Rings, Pendants, Earrings, Bangles, Necklaces, and Solitaires
- Over 2 million unique visitors with over 45% repeat customers
- Ships to over 20,000 pin codes in India and internationally to the US, Canada, UK, and Australia
Jewellery Crafted With Love
We take careful note of prevailing jewellery trends and customer feedback to bring you the best. With our made-to-order model, each individually crafted piece goes through several quality checks before reaching your doorstep. Whether it is plain gold, diamond, or gemstone jewellery that you desire, we have a design to suit every mood, budget, and occasion.
Why Explore a Career at BlueStone.com?
As a member of the Engineering team at Bluestone, you will directly interact with the Product team and other cross-functional organizations & lead complex & challenging technical efforts. You will have complete ownership & have an opportunity to make an impact at the company level. We are a fast-paced start-up with an accelerated growth path & learning environment. We are building a very strong consumer brand in India & you can be part of this journey!
BlueStone is India’s leading destination for high-quality fine jewellery with strikingly exquisite designs bringing the convenience of shopping from E-comm to modern retail space. As the company looks to grow multi-fold in the next couple of years, we are looking for highly energetic individuals who love to experiment, venture beyond their comfort zone, and have problem-solving attitudes towards their function as well as the organization as a whole.
BlueStone.com Interview Process
We typically have 4-5 rounds of Tech interviews focusing on Architecture/ Design, hands-on programming, and problem-solving. We sometimes give a written test as well focusing on core java and programming. We are looking for great engineers looking to solve challenging problems.
Backend Developer at BlueStone
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development, Other Software Development
Technologies: JavaSpring BootData StructuresAlgorithmsHibernate
Take ownership of product features and build it end to end, including coming up with a functional approach & amp; design.
Design should consider aspects like robustness, response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user experience.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Strong in Core Java programming
- Strong in problem-solving, algorithms & amp; data structures
- Full-stack experience with spring, hibernate, java, js based frameworks like react js is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Zeal to quickly learn and deliver features.
- Finance Projects and Investor Relations at BlueStone
- Support capital market activities – Debt, Bond structuring, Credit Rating, and Equity raises
- Problem-solving across various areas within the organization.
- Key work Areas – Controls, accounting, and technology in Finance, Audit, and Analytics
- Lead finance projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Work with the technology team to implement solutions
- Develop, implement and manage investor relations programs.
- Resolve investors’ inquiries and develop corporate responses.
- Preparing monthly investor presentations and board decks
- CA (First Attempt Only) / MBA Finance from Tier I B school
- 0-3 years of experience
- Deep domain understanding of finance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in MS Office suite
- Prior experience in treasury / technology (finance) /control implementations will be an advantage
Sales Executive at BlueStone
Job Description: Sales Executive/ Senior Sales Executive
Location: PAN India
Role Summary: The sales executive will be responsible for the allotted inventory, customer handling, stock addition/deletion, and sales. The role shall be based out of the showroom to which the executive has been assigned.
- Stock handling
- Receive stock additions
- Visual QC and manage inventory
- Sales – Assist Customers in purchasing leading to Sales conversion who arrive at the showroom to buy jewelry – Cross-sell/up-sell Responsible for providing the great customer experience
- To perform this job successfully
- 2 to 5 years of Relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to convince customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentable physical appearance and grooming
- Secure family background
- Ability to speak the local language and English
Apply to BlueStone Jobs by subscribing to Mintly, the hiring marketplace for the gems, jewelry, and precious metals industry.