About P.N.Gadgil (PNG) jewellery
P.N.Gadgil (PNG) jewellery is one of the largest retailers in jewelry with an extensive online presence. PNG jewellery comprises a workforce of over 1400 people across the group with its offices based in Pune and Mumbai. PNG jewellery offers careers for fresh graduates, as well as individuals with work experience. With various opportunities for growth within the organization, PNG absorbs its employees as a part of this family and helps their careers to flourish. If you are an individual with a passion for excellence we would love to hear from you.
- An employee-friendly organization that offers equal opportunities for growth to all its members.
- A place where you can constantly learn and sharpen your skills professionally.
- Appropriate training is given to hone your potential to its optimum level.
- Your excellence in work, dedication, and sincerity is highly respected and duly rewarded.
Expanding the PNG jewellery trust
With unbeatable trust gained at the chain of stores in Pune, PNG JEWELLERS PRIVATE LIMITED took Mumbai and other major cities of Maharashtra to enrich its market-hold. Today, the brand has exclusive stores in Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Panvel, Goa, and Nanded. Also spreading its global wings across US & UAE. The PNG online store is operated from Mumbai. While purity and transparency continue to earn the trust scores of customers, what also sets the brand apart is the wide variety comprising Gold necklaces, bangles png, vedhnis, chains, mangal sutras designs png, earrings png, gold ring png, etc. Through various intricately crafted collections, the brand has distinct styles to offer. The flagship Heritage Collection has jewelry in polki, jadau, uncut diamonds, and traditional Maharashtrian jewelry. Some of their special Collections include Balgandharva, Temple, Royal, and Wild Gold. Keeping the affordability quotient of customers too in mind, the brand has beautifully designed certified diamond jewelry.
About P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd.
P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. is one of the oldest and most reputed Jewellers in Maharashtra. It has a legacy of over six generations that is built on trust, excellence, and a warm relationship with the customers and society. Apart from purity and transparency, Gold jewellery PNG is known for excellence in craftsmanship. For P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. all customers are equal irrespective of purchase. Our focus on innovation and on changing with the times has kept us at the forefront of the jewelry retail sector in Maharashtra.
PNG Jewellery is a pioneer in bringing new jewelry trends to Maharashtra and has introduced Temple Motifs, and Contemporary Jewellery designs. To connect with changing aspirations of customers PNG Jewellery. has also introduced Light Weight, Daily Wear, and Designer Collections. To reach out to Indian and Global customers PNG Jewellery has an E-Commerce onlinepng.com platform that is secured and trusted.
It also brings heritage art and legend artists’ art to ordinary people. To keep our Heritage Art alive, P. N. Gadgil & Sons Art Initiative runs a special revival project. For instance, Kinnal craft is being practiced in the Kinnal village located about 20 km from Koppal district in Karnataka. The craft is primarily used to make religious idols and murals for temples apart from other toys like animals, fruits, and vegetables. Since this Heritage Art form was on the verge of dying, Mr. Ajit Gadgil with his love for Art started Kinnal Art Revival Project and under this project, they trained 6 local Kinnal Artists of Sawantwadi to practice this art form.
Why P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd.?
P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. is one of the pioneers and oldest organized retail Jewellers Company in Maharashtra. We provide the best employment atmosphere in the retail jewelry sector. There are many examples of our existing employees who grew with PNG jewellery from executives to big boss.
Reaching an online audience with the PNG jewellery shopping experience
The PNG brand started an eCommerce store in 2013 with its exclusive collections to cater nationwide audience with a majestic online jewelry shopping experience. The E-store takes the online jewelry shopping experience to the next level with Excellent UI, access to extensive designs from elegant daily wear to royal Indian traditional methods, and a wide price range.
The legacy is 181 years old. The glitter is forever.
In 1832, in small-town Sangli, a dream was born. Shri. Purushottam Nayaran Gadgil and his son dreamt of starting a jewelry business that would eventually become an institution driven by values. To accentuate this dream, they had a secret plan albeit an open one, the secret was to deliver nothing but 100% pure gold. And this promise came from Shri. Gadgil’s very character was impeccably pure. Although P N Gadgil was essentially in the business of gold jewelry, customer loyalty was built faster thanks to transparent and efficient service. And today, 181 years later, these golden values can be experienced first-hand across all outlets as they continue to fuel the brand’s success story.
100% purity and variety. Immeasurable delight.
While purity and transparency continue to earn the trust of scores of customers, what also sets the brand apart is the wide variety comprising Gold necklaces, bangles, vedhnis, chains, mangal sutras, earrings, rings, etc. Through various intricately crafted collections, the brand has distinct styles on offer. Their flagship Heritage Collection has jewelry in polki, jadau, uncut diamonds, and traditional Maharashtrian jewelry. Some of their special Collections include Balgandharva, Temple, Royal, and Wild Gold. Keeping the affordability quotient of customers too in mind, PNG has beautifully designed certified diamond jewelry. And finally, a host of silver articles for specific occasions completes the range.
New blood. New Ideas.
Now, the 6th generation of the Gadgil Parivar, led by Saurabh and Parag Gadgil is playing the leadership role in making P N Gadgil Jewellers one of India’s most valuable brands. Through new initiatives, novel product offerings, and innovative schemes and offers, they’re taking the brand’s place. Keeping the choices of the new generation in mind, they’ve introduced ‘Silvostyle’, a silver jewelry line that is eye-catching and pocket-friendly, both.
PNG Jewellery Advantage
Wide range of collections: PNG Jewellery carries a variety of over 20000 products ranging from Gold, silver, and diamond jewelry along to silver and nonsilver articles with an assurance of quality and transparency.
Shipping: Utmost care is taken to ensure that the product reaches you safely and in perfect condition. All products are specially packaged in travel-safe, tamper-proof packing. All our shipments are insured till it reaches your doorstep. And even better, shipping is done at no additional cost!
Trusted payment gateway: Our trusted payment gateway ensures that all your transactions are completely secure and you will have no trouble purchasing online from PNG Jewellery.
Important notice about job offers at P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd.
P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. has not authorized anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. Although we do sometimes use professional recruiting firms to search for candidates, offers are always made directly by P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. and not by third parties. P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. will not be responsible for anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorized by P. N. Gadgil & Sons Ltd. They reserve the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such persons.
Jobs at PNG Jewellery
Executive- Human Resources
1 – 3 years
₹ 4,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Pune( Laxmi Road )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Talent acquisition- Building database of Competitor’s Key function for every interview taken and submit to Comp & Ben team, Recruitment within TAT.
- Creation of a Performance Culture- Ensure KRA Setting at all levels,
- Learning & Development- conducting training need analyses, ensure relearning initiative & feedback to Training
- Department wherever learning score is less than 20%, planning and conducting induction of the new joiners
- Grievance Handling- Grievance to be replied to within 24 hrs, resolved, and closed lopped.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
- Builds a strong business relationship with the stakeholders.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruiting key talents.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
Education: PG – MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Retail Store Manager
3 – 8 years
₹ 2,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
Pune( Chakan )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop business strategies to raise our customer pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc)
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
Education: UG – Any Graduate
Experience Required: Minimum 3 Years (As store Manager)
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Store OperationsSalesStaff Management
- Store Management
Mintly, a hiring marketplace for gems, jewelry, and the precious metals industry, keeps job seekers updated with new job postings of various Indian jewellery brands like PNG. Follow and subscribe to our page.