Looking to Hire Male Accounts Officer for Madurai at Bhima Jewellery
Looking to Hire Male Accounts Officer for Madurai
Jewellery / Retail
Skills Required :
Junior Accountant, Asst Accountant
The Male Accounts Officer for Jewelry Retailer is responsible for providing accounting support to the jewelry retailer.
The officer will ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial records and ensure that all accounting activities are completed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions and ensure that they are properly documented.
- Reconcile bank accounts on a regular basis to ensure accurate tracking of funds.
- Prepare monthly financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Assist in developing and implementing financial procedures, policies, and systems.
- Monitor the accounts receivable and payable balances.
- Assist in preparing budget forecasts and analyzing budget variances.
- Assist with annual audits by providing requested documents in a timely manner
- Prepare required documents for tax filings.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in the accounting field.
Proficiency in MS Office and Tally.
Must have good knowledge about accounts and statutory knowledge
Languages: Tamil and English and other
Timings: 10am to 10pm
Age: Below 35 years
Male candidate preferred
Face to Face Technical Round