Assistant Store Manager at BlueStone
Assistant Store Manager
We are looking for a Assistant Store Manager to exercise the duty of our daily sales and managing the products in the stores.
- Responsible for daily operations of a Store like Store Inventory.
- Prepare Sales orders timely and keep the records up to date.
- Material requirement Planning.
- Must be good with MS-Excel to prepare daily stock reports.
- Retail and B2B operations
- The store is kept clean
- Shelves and racks are properly stocked
- Mannequins are kept at the right place to attract the customers into the store and rotated frequently.
- The merchandise should be according to the season as well as the latest trends.
- The store is well lit, ventilated and offers a positive ambiance to the customers.
- The signage displaying the name and logo of the store is installed at the right place and viewable to all.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge about jewellery
- Quick learner and well groomed candidate
- Should have good knowledge about the market
- Effectively managing feedback and escalations from customers and vendors
Experience & Qualifications:
- Any Graduates/Diploma preferred
- 1 years experience in store management, sales, marketing and business development preferred.
Age: 35 years and below
Virtual Google meet Video Interview