CAD Designer(Jewellery) at Chordia Jewels
JEWELRY CAD DESIGNER(MATRIX DESIGNER)
Roles and Responsibilities:-
Candidate must have a strong CAD education background - jewelry design background is preferred
The task of a Designer(CAD) is expected to perform includes:
- Creating a range of basic jewellery design by hand, using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software.
- Should be very good in CAD Modulation in Rhino/ Matrix.
- Provide detailed information regarding the dimensions, materials, manufacturing specifications, etc.
- Understanding of the technical drawings of jewellery shapes.
- Knowledge of computers and software such as MS office, internet etc.
- Knowledge of the different categories of jewellery e.g. rings, bracelets etc.
- Knowledge of the different types of diamonds and gemstones, colours, cuts, shapes.
- Knowledge of the different settings in jewellery.
- Ability to draw clear sketches, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, or blueprints, using drawing stationary.
- Ability to provide accurate information and data on the overall dimensions of diamonds and stones in terms of number, and type.
- Ability to stay well informed and up to date on the latest software and design tools for jewellery.
Experience required:- 0-1 year
Salary:- 10,000/-per month