Jewelry Designer at Chordia Jewels
The Jewelry Designer is responsible for designing, developing, and producing both custom and mass produced jewelry.
They create pieces that reflect trends, customers’ needs, and their own creative vision.
Jewelry design is a profession that requires immense creativity and manual dexterity. As a jewelry designer, you are responsible for hand-sketching jewelry pieces to create works of art.
A great jewelry designer should possess excellent drawing skills, an eye for detail and be able to visualize how metal can be manipulated to create beautiful pieces.
Manual designers are expected to have an understanding of metal composition and the different gemstones available in order to create unique items.
Additionally, knowledge of fashion trends, market research and the ability to work with clients during the design process will give you a competitive edge as a jewelry designer.
The job of creating beautiful jewels is both creative and technical - requiring precision craftsmanship combined with creative imagination!
Whether you’re creating rings, necklaces or earrings, being able to hand sketch your designs is essential for success in this industry.
Jewelry Designer Job Responsibilities:
• Designing, creating, and producing jewelry collections.
• Developing sketches and models of jewelry designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Researching the latest trends and developments in the jewelry industry.
• Working with the production team to ensure designs are brought to life in an efficient and timely manner.
• Working with clients to ensure they receive their desired product.
Jewelry Designer Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Jewelry Design or related field.
• Experience in jewelry design or related field.
• Strong knowledge of CAD software and design principles.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Jewelry Designer Job Interview Process:
• HR Round
• Free Trial at Office for a day