Store Manager at BlueStone
We are looking for Store Managers with hands on experience in managing the stores and able to lead a team.
Is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- Responsible for achievement of sales for the showroom
- Managing a team of sales professionals to meet set targets & adherence to SOPs
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role and have handled stores.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication.
Age: 35 years and below
Required Candidate profile Qualification:
MBA/Graduate/HSC/SSC with relevant Sales/Team Handling Experience.
Virtual Google meet video interview