Diamond Setter at EF.IF Diamond Jewellery
EF IF Diamonds is looking for a Diamond Setter for their Chennai office.
A Diamond Setter is responsible for setting diamonds and other precious stones into jewelry to create beautiful pieces.
Diamond setting is a specialized craft that requires a high level of skill and attention to detail. With the ever-growing demand for unique jewelry pieces, being a diamond setter is an in-demand profession with many benefits.
Diamond Setter Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure diamonds are accurately set into piece of jewelry or watches
• Examine diamond quality and ensure that they meet the standards set by the company
• Cut and shape diamonds to fit into jewelry
• Clean and polish stones after setting
• Repair existing pieces of jewelry
• Professionally set diamonds and colored stones into jewelry settings according to design specifications
• Ensure all settings are secure and adhere to high-quality standards
• Polish the completed piece to ensure shine and clarity of the stones
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Follow safety guidelines when handling diamond and other precious stones
Diamond Setter Job Requirements:
• At least two years of experience as a diamond setter or in a related role
• Knowledge of various types of stones, including diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, etc.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
• Ability to work with small tools and machines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Decent Communication Skills in English
• Proven experience as a diamond setter
• Skilled in using tools for cutting, polishing, and setting diamonds
• Knowledge of gemstones, precious metals, and jewelry making techniques
• Ability to pay close attention to detail with excellent hand-eye coordination
• Good physical condition with manual dexterity
Diamond Setter Job Interview Process:
• HR Round
• In Person Technical Round with Hiring Manager