UX Designer at Angara
Angara Jewels is looking to hire UX Designer for their Jaipur office.
What Will You Do
- Design creative visual interfaces those are user-friendly as well as aesthetically appealing to the customers.
- Deliver all project phases from concept and design to production (evaluations, task flows, scenarios, wire frames, low-fidelity/high fidelity prototypes, and design guidelines).
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Measure the results of the product, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product and feature understanding.
- A sturdy portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centered design solutions.
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wire frames and mock ups in an iterative environment.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication.
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details.
- Ability and passion to design for the business user and yet keep the human interaction approach.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A bachelor's degree in design/Human Factors/ HCI/ Cognitive Science/ Psychology You possess knowledge of wire frame tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Axure, InVision, Balsamic, Framer, and the like is a must.
- E-commerce design experience in a global context
Technical Design Trial Round
In-Person Technical Round