Did you know, that M.P Ahammed, the founder of Malabar Gold and Diamonds, started his entrepreneurial journey with an ice-making factory? The venture failed. In 1981, he started trading spice and copra. In 1993, with his hard-earned money of Rs 50 Lakhs, he opened the first Malabar Gold and Diamonds showroom at Calicut. From then on, there was no turning back for Mr. M.P Ahammed. He marched to lead the bling industry. In this article, let us learn about Malabar Gold and Diamonds company, how it started, and how to get a job in the Malabar company
Story of Malabar Gold and Diamonds Company
Malabar Gold and Diamonds, one of the top 5 jewelry retailers globally, is the flagship company of Malabar Group. It was founded in 1993 in Kozhikode, Kerala of India. With a vision to add appreciating value to each life they touch, Malabar Gold and Diamonds has carved a niche of its own in jewellery retail, wholesale, and manufacturing.
Malabar Gold and Diamonds has a strong retail network of over 250+ outlets globally and 10 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers, and factories across India, the Middle East, and the far east.
Malabar Gold and Diamonds is also vertically integrated comprising of bullion desk, design centers, manufacturing, distribution, retail and after-sale services. This helps in providing unmatched value and quality to the customers.
Workplace of Malabar Group
Here is how Malabar Group explains its workplace on its website.
Malabar Group fosters an inspiring workplace by offering excellent employment opportunities and a conducive working environment. The exposure at Malabar Group enables the team members to unlock their true potential and become globally competent. Our work culture promotes equal opportunities. Team members at Malabar Group gain a great deal through:
- All are considered management team members.
- Highly trained, motivated, and talented team led by visionary leadership.
- A safe, secure, and non-discriminatory working environment.
- A career that spans functions, business sectors, and geographies.
- Opportunity to invest in the company and become business and function heads.
- M – Connect mobile application for internal interface.
- Excellent training and development programs to learn, develop, and grow as professionals.
- A performance management system enables sharper goal setting with open performance conversations and a transparent feedback mechanism.
- Monetary and non-monetary benefits.
- Profit Link Incentive System.
- Succession Planning is a process for identifying and developing internal talent with the potential to fill critical positions.
- Employee welfare measures like Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, etc.
- Bonus and festival allowances.
- Employee state insurance/Medical allowances
- Provident Fund/Pension schemes.
- Free food and accommodation facilities.
- And, many more benefits.
With such a supportive workplace environment, it is obvious to think about how to get a job in Malabar Gold and Diamonds company. We have an answer for that too.
How to get a Job in Malabar Gold and Diamonds Company?
The process of getting a job in Malabar Gold and Diamonds begins when you find the jobs suitable for your skills, and start applying for the job openings. It will be followed by interviews, background checks, and then, onboarding.
Getting a job within this prestigious company can be an excellent way to get started in the jewelry industry. Here are some tips on how to get a job at Malabar Gold:
Firstly, it is important to research the company and its mission statement thoroughly. Take time to understand the values and culture of Malabar Gold in order to prepare for interviews.
Secondly, create a resume tailored specifically for a position at Malabar Gold that highlights your relevant skills and experience which match their requirements.
Thirdly, network yourself on social media platforms such as LinkedIn in order to highlight your profile and make connections within the industry who may be able to help you land an interview or connect you with suitable positions.
In this section, we will discuss how to find the job vacancies at Malabar Gold and Diamonds Company.
Job Search at Malabar Group Website
Malabar Group has a dedicated page for the jobs available in Malabar Group. You can choose the careers based on business or based on functions. If “Malabar Gold and Diamonds” is chosen under the “Career by Business” tab, the job openings at Malabar Gold and Diamonds will be listed.
For applying for the job, you should register yourself on the website by providing your name, and contact details and creating your profile.
Job Search Websites
In present days, job websites are the modern equivalent of classified ads. They compile and list the available job openings in various companies and brands.
Job search websites such as Naukri, Monster, Indeed, and other websites help you find job openings in top Jewelry companies. However, the problem with these websites could be that they display a limited number of job openings. When you specifically search for jobs in Malabar Gold and Diamonds, you may not find many options.
Malabar Gold in Dubai
In a city known for its abundance of gold, it can be difficult to find a job in Malabar Gold in Dubai. To stand out amongst the competition, job seekers must be prepared and organized to get noticed by employers. Here are some tips to help you secure a position at the popular jewelry retailer in Dubai. Learn the Strategies to land your dream job in Dubai with brands like Malabar Gold.
First and foremost, research is key when applying for a job at Malabar Gold. Take time to learn about their company values and history so that you can demonstrate your knowledge during the interview process. Additionally, make sure that your resume reflects your experience and skills as they relate to the position you are applying for.
Be sure to highlight any relevant certifications or trainings you have completed that could help set you apart from other candidates.
Lastly, practice makes perfect! Appear for the interview with right visa on hand. Not all Malabar Gold Jobs eligible for visa sponsorship.
Malabar Gold in USA
Malabar Gold has stores in Dallas, NJ , Chicago and Frisco, TX. Working for such a renowned company can be an amazing experience for someone looking to further their career. Here are some tips on how to get a job at Malabar Golds:
First of all, research the company thoroughly so that you know exactly what opportunities they offer and the culture of their workplace. Understand the roles they have available and make sure your qualifications match up with them before applying.
Secondly, have a strong resume highlighting your relevant experience as well as any special skills you may have that could help you stand out from other applicants.
In the US, if you have valid VISA you can work at Malabar Gold Diamond. Frequent hires include Retail Store Manager, Sales Executives across USA.
Reviews from Malabar Gold and Diamonds Employees
We have curated a few employee reviews of Malabar Gold and Diamonds from various review sites. Here is what the employees say about the company and the workplace.
- Sales Executive from Bangalore
“I worked in Malabar Gold and Diamonds as a sales executive. I am proud to be working as a Diamond sales Executive, got excellent experience, knowledge, and support from the team.”
- Sales Executive from Sharjah
“have completed 2 years in Malabar Gold and Diamonds. I am proud to be a member of this big company. highly appreciate the growth opportunities we have at Malabar”
- Customer Relationship Manager from Bangalore
Productive and fun workplace. I learned how to deal with customers, gained product knowledge, and multitask. Management is highly supportive and provides a friendly environment.
- Marketing Manager from Bangalore
I worked at Malabar Group of Companies full-time for less than a year.
is one of the best jewelry brands in the world and I had a great experience working here.
- Customer Care Executive from Hyderabad
I have been working as a full-time employee at Malabar Group of Companies. The workplace provides a good atmosphere and offers new things to learn.
Malabar Gold and Diamonds is leading the bling industry by creating value for the customers and by providing a happy and healthy work environment to the employees.
Malabar Gold is looking to hire Assistant Marketing Managers for Noida in India.
Would you like to be a part of such a work environment and start working with Malabar Gold and Diamonds?
Making a Professional Resume
- Start by organizing your information: Gather all relevant details about your education, work experience, skills, and achievements.
- Choose an appropriate resume format: Opt for a chronological or functional format, depending on your work history.
- Craft a compelling summary statement: Highlight your skills, experiences, and career goals in a concise and engaging manner.
- Tailor your resume to the job requirements: Research Malabar Gold’s job requirements and customize your resume accordingly.
- Use clear and concise language: Avoid jargon and focus on communicating your qualifications effectively.
- Highlight your achievements: Emphasize your accomplishments and quantify them whenever possible.
- Proofread for errors: Ensure there are no typos or grammatical mistakes in your resume.
- Keep it professional: Use a clean and professional-looking template, and include relevant contact information.
- Seek feedback: Ask a trusted friend or mentor to review your resume before submitting it.
- Submit your resume online: Follow Malabar Gold’s application instructions to upload your resume on their website or send it via email.
In conclusion, getting a job in Malabar Gold is an achievable goal. With a combination of research, preparation, and enthusiasm, any job seeker can put their best foot forward. Start by researching the company’s mission and values as well as the industry they are in. Analyze the job description to determine what skills are needed and make sure you meet those requirements. Prepare resumes, cover letters, and practice interviewing techniques. When speaking with employers be professional yet friendly and build an excellent rapport.