Melorra, founded in 2015, is a company that styles jewellery for the contemporary wardrobe. While the apparel industry tracks global trends in fashion, jewellery often lags behind. At Melorra, our global trend-spotters spot the styles that’ll make the cut for today’s fashion scene across global runways like Paris and Milan.
Melorra’s fashion stylists and jewellery designers work together to create jewellery in line with global fashion trends week after week. Playful. Comfy. On-trend. Melorra is made for occasions like casual dos, work, and parties, with light, contemporary jewellery that can work on a daily basis. Military, Bohemian, Floral, Checks, and Stripes are just a few examples of trends in fashion.
India’s leading and technically advanced jewellery manufacturers have partnered with Melorra to use 3D printing to provide an accurate and elegant finish to our products. Melorra is available on iOS and Android, and on a mobile responsive site. Our jewellery has been covered by premium publications such as Vogue, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar.
Melorra has received the largest seed funding in India of $ 5 million from Lightbox Ventures, a venture capital firm focused on building global consumer technology companies from India’s new economy.
Melorra designs jewellery for the Western wardrobe. Scratch that. Your wardrobe. We’ve noticed how you love putting your look together. We’ve also noticed how jewellery is never part of that look. So we decided to change that. We have fashion stylists and jewellery designers working together to create fashion-inspired designs. Well, global runway trends make their debut in our creations.
Jewellery is a woman’s best friend and is the perfect way to play up or play down an outfit. However, in India today, most jewellery is treated as a purchase for weddings and special occasions. These lovely pieces spend most of their time in lockers. How often have you longed for light, contemporary jewellery that can work with your daily wear, for jewellery that you can wear for different occasions – from pool parties and office outings to daily work wear and school functions?
Melorra is a company that styles jewellery for the contemporary wardrobe. While the apparel industry tracks the global trends in fashion, jewellery often lags behind. At Melorra, our global trend-spotters spot the styles that’ll make the cut for today’s fashion scene across global runways like Paris and Milan. Then, our international design team interprets these trends to create jewellery. These pieces make an appearance in our Autumn-Winter and Spring-Summer collections.
The Melorra Product
India’s leading and technically advanced jewellery manufacturers have partnered with Melorra to deliver jewellery designs that are original and current. We use 100 percent 3D printing to provide an accurate and elegant finish to our products.
Melorra jewellery is available in all shades of gold – yellow, white, and rose. Our jewellery pieces also feature gemstones. These are not limited to the four traditional precious gemstones – ruby, sapphire, emerald, and aquamarine. The gemstones we choose are in sync with the fashion colors of the latest season. Melorra brings you an endless palette of colors in the world of semi-precious gemstones which include cultured and freshwater pearls.
The Melorra Shopping Experience
Melorra is available on iOS and Android, and on a mobile responsive site. Our shopping experience has been designed by the best user-experience designers, comes packed with editorial style images shot by some of India’s most sought-after photographers, and features top models sporting trending fashion across three occasions – work, party, and casual. Designed much like a fashion magazine with a buy button, it is a great style guide to get together your perfect look for that special occasion.
Jobs at Melorra
- Public Relations personnel will help to develop and distribute PR materials.
- This can include brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, videos, and sell sheets.
- They might be responsible for gathering materials for trade shows or client presentations.
- Public Relations Assistants might also assemble and distribute press kits.
- Clerical duties typically fall to Public Relations Assistants.
- They will be responsible for keeping track of PR materials, filing, copying, and other administrative tasks.
- They will answer emails and the telephone, respond to public inquiries and maintain the public relations database.
- They might supervise social media content, press releases, and emails.
- Public Relations personnel also oversee direct and mass mail materials.
Core responsibilities & Skill sets:
- Coordinate Public Relations Materials
- Oversee Public Relations Communications Support Public Relations Department
- Drafting press releases and other PR materials
- Coordinating press meetings and other events
- Applying knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies
- Understanding social media channels
- Monitoring PR industry trends
- Experience in all Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of marketing databases
- Experience 3-4 years.
- From a PR agency, media house, or fashion e-commerce firm
- The individual will be responsible for leading the Performance Marketing for Melorra.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with all paid marketing channels. (Affiliate, Facebook, Adwords, programmatic ads.)
- Own P&L for sales through the online channels
- Responsible for strategic partnerships
- Monitor Sales through various platforms and track traffic data across platforms
- Monitor the performance of each marketing channel identify and implement opportunities for improvement tests into new marketing channels scale them if performance is in line with targets.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Google AdWords search and display campaigns
- Manage Facebook campaigns Strategize, conceptualize, implement, optimize and analyze Google Search and display campaigns for Melorra.
- Run RTB DSP campaigns Prepare daily campaign reports and analysis
- Share findings and optimize accordingly
- Should be hands-on with portfolio-based optimization approaches as used by tools like AMO, Kenshoo, Marine, etc.
Melorra Marketing Analyst
- Report on marketing KPIs like Sales, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement.
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Collecting and interpreting data and analyzing results.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the team.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- 3-5 years of Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or Data Analyst with Expertise in Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access Analytical abilities
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
Function: Software Engineering → Frontend Development
Technologies: Git, React Native, Android, Wireframing
- Work as a part of a team that includes other react native developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
- Work with native modules as and when required
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance.
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks.
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency.
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface.
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs.
- Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the mobile apps
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in the stipulated time.
- Significant experience working with React Native mobile apps along with tools like Redux Sagas, Redux, etc.
- A willingness to get their hands dirty with React Native, Android, and iOS frameworks.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, and coding.
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping.
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Significant experience working with Hooks.
- Ability to solve issues and contribute to libraries as and when needed
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
Apply to Melorra Jobs by subscribing to Mintly, the hiring marketplace for the gems, jewelry, and precious metals industry.